Ronell’s favorite blogs, newsletters, tools, books, etc.
Being a voracious reader, I come across a lot of resources marketers and business owners would also benefit from reading. Frequently, I read and save the articles, then return to them later for use in content I write and share.
I’ll use this page to share some of tmy favorite blogs, tools, newsletters, books, etc.
Free Stock Images
- Slack — Messaging tool that makes collaboration seamless
- Canva — Makes creating visuals for blogs, presentations and social media posts a breeze
- Mural — Brainstorming, collaborating and visualization tool
- Trello — Digital sticky note tool for keeping track of projects and teams
- Evernote — Simplifies the capture, use and tracking of information
- Google Docs — Easily keep track of all your documents and information in one place
- Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing, Rob Garner
- The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization, Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Jessie Stricchiola
- The Link Building Book, Paddy Moogan