Being a voracious reader, I come across a lot of resources marketers and business owners would also benefit from reading. Frequently, I read and save the articles, then return to them later for use in content I write and share.
I’ll use this page to share some of the best content, tools and blogs I’ve gleaned from the web.
[Eds Note: This page is a work in progress; I’ll continue to update this page with information pertinent to marketing, content and search.]
for helping th the page, I’ll share some of the best content I’ve collected over two hundred of the best content strategy resources below. My goal is to make it easy for you to learn about the field of content strategy, find content strategists and blogs to follow, and, hopefully, start contributing to our community.
The people I mention are experts in the field of content strategy—I’m so grateful to them for sharing their ideas and experiences with us. But I’m even more excited for you to join our conversation. Let’s get started!
Free Stock Images
- Slack — Messaging tool that makes collaboration seamless
- Canva — Makes creating visuals for blogs, presentations and social media posts a breeze
- Mural — Brainstorming, collaborating and visualization tool
- Trello — Digital sticky note tool for keeping track of projects and teams
- Evernote — Simplifies the capture, use and tracking of information
- Google Docs — Easily keep track of all your documents and information in one place
- Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing, Rob Garner
- The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization, Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Jessie Stricchiola
- The Link Building Book, Paddy Moogan